- Medicare Advantage (Part C) is an all-in-one alternative to Original Medicare Parts A and B.
- It offers similar coverage, and with the optional benefit of prescription drug coverage (Part D).
- Medicare Advantage Plans include an annual maximum out of pocket limit, and some plans offer premiums as low as $0 per month.
Sandriene Simon, Bankers Life Agent
|Day of the Week||Hours|
|Monday||9:00 AM - 6:00 PM|
|Tuesday||9:00 AM - 6:00 PM|
|Wednesday||9:00 AM - 6:00 PM|
|Thursday||9:00 AM - 6:00 PM|
|Friday||9:00 AM - 6:00 PM|
|Saturday||9:00 AM - 4:00 PM|
Featured Insurance Products
Use life insurance to help protect your family’s future.
Beyond just covering funeral expenses, certain Bankers Life policies offer living benefits, which can be used to help replace lost income or other needs.
Join Our Team
Bankers Life is recruiting for agent, manager, and investment professional opportunities. Are you interested in helping those in your community to achieve a financially secure retirement? Our award-winning training programs are designed to set you up for success and provide a career path that meets your individual aspirations. You'll enjoy unlimited earning potential, a flexible schedule and team-building in your local branch office. Come achieve more at Bankers Life!
- 5.0 out of 5.0Rating 5.0April 21, 2021The service was excellent
- 5.0 out of 5.0Rating 5.0April 1, 2021Very professional and helpful
- 5.0 out of 5.0Rating 5.0March 3, 2021You’re very excellent
Frequently Asked Questions
Explore Medicare Advantage
About Bankers Life
The Bankers Life agent force ranks among the top in the nation, with more than 4,400 dedicated agents in approximately 260 sales offices. In 2019, we served more than 1.4 million policyholders and managed over $19 billion in assets.
Extensive product portfolio
As you enter and navigate retirement, Bankers Life will be by your side every step of the way, helping to protect your financial security. Our extensive product portfolio includes life insurance, supplemental health insurance and annuities.
Service you can trust
Our agents live in the communities they serve and travel to clients’ homes and businesses. They can show you how to help safeguard against unexpected health costs, generate guaranteed income, protect your loved ones and promote an enduring legacy.
Bankers Life is proud to support the Alzheimer’s Association® and Meals on Wheels Chicago, two outstanding community partners that share our commitment to causes affecting our customers and their families.